This cracked me up.
Military Common Sense Rules
A lot of life’s problems can be explained by the U.S. Military and its applications of common sense …
- “Sometimes I think war is God’s way of teaching us geography.”
- “A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what’s left of your unit.”
(Army’s magazine of preventive maintenance ).
- “Aim towards the Enemy.”
(Instruction printed on US M79 Rocket Launcher)
- When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend.
(U.S. Marine Corps)
- Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.
(U.S. Air Force)
- If the enemy is in range, so are you.
- It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed.
(US Air Force Manual)
- Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never…
View original post 357 more words
Thanks for sharing this one – fun one, isn’t it?!