I read that since the re-election the FBI gun registration link has been overwhelmed at least twice with new registrations. I have some antique weapons and a couple of WW2 working rifles but nothing like a SIG Sauer M400. So, if anyone was thinking of me for Christmas I would not turn down a Sauer.
Gun Review: SIG Sauer M400 Rifle
” With its Swiss-made 550 series, Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft (SIG) earned an impressive reputation for producing rifles used by a nation of riflemen. Now SIG Sauer makes the Model 556 and Model 551-A1 gas-piston operated rifles in Exeter, N.H., as well as the AR-based gas-piston Model 516 rifle. With so many piston-operated designs it came as a surprise when SIG Sauer introduced a direct gas impingement system AR-style variant, the M400 semi-automatic-only carbine. ”
You Can’t Go Wrong With SIG Sauer .
- Sig Sauer 516 Review (thesurvivalplaceblog.com)
- New From SIG Sauer: The SMG (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- M4 carbine (en.wikipedia.org)
- “The War on Drugs helped pay for the new guns” (forfeiturereform.com)
- Gun Review: SIG SAUER 716 Patrol Rifle (thetruthaboutguns.com)